About the job
Here's what you'll at least do as a DevOps at Mireo:
- install and test Mireo's software solutions in customer data centers or the cloud
- manage development and maintenance of internal scripts for building and deployment of Mireo's software components.
- configure and develop tools for continuous integration
- maintain and develop of new automatic tests
- manage internal package repository
- configure and maintain solutions for monitoring and managing installed software
- configure and maintain platforms for coordination and distributed messaging (Apache Kafka, Apache ZooKeeper)
We expect that you:
- have a strong Linux, networking, and cloud technologies background
- have a relevant university education (or equivalent) with a couple of years experience, with a strong interest in maintenance and automation
- are passionate about technology, following the news in the world of operating systems, computer networks, and Open Source platforms
- have a keen attention to detail
Let us introduce ourselves
Download our Life at Mireo brochure to learn more about us, what we do and how we do it. Read what we've accomplished throughout the last 20 years.